How long will it take to deliver my product?
It is important to note that your order will only be delivered after payment confirmation, which can take up to 72 hours, depending on your banking institution.
After confirmation, the products will be dispatched by a carrier outsourced by VITOR ZERBINATO according to the delivery option you choose, it is worth remembering that the types of delivery and term vary according to your zip code. After completing the order, you can follow the status of your order by accessing the My Account tab and logging in. Your order tracking is sent to you via your email, if it does not appear in your inbox check the spam tab.
The prices shown on the website do not include delivery. The total purchase amount will be available at checkout once you confirm the product(s) and your address (zip code). Detailed information such as delivery type and costs will be presented at the end of your purchase.
We will do our best to forward the order as soon as possible according to your delivery options that you have selected based on the calendar working days. It is important to note that on weekends, national holidays, state or municipal holidays there is no billing and shipping. That way you will be informed by email when the order is shipped.
If there are some unsuccessful attempts to deliver the order, the product can be sent back to VITOR ZERBINATO, in which case you will be refunded.
During the pandemic period, some deliveries may be delayed, any questions please contact us.
I regretted my purchase, what should I do?
VITOR ZERBINATO uses state-of-the-art technology so that you have a piece with excellent quality and thus feel even more beautiful and elegant. But sometimes this may not happen so understand how you can return it for regret or withdrawal.
It is worth remembering that to carry out the return process, you must be registered and logged in to your profile here on the site (you can do this in the upper right part of the page by clicking on the person icon).
If upon receiving the product you regret or want to return it, you must do so within 7 calendar days from the date of receipt. Any requests after this deadline will not be accepted.
Before returning your product, check that it fits within the rules for exchange or return below:
- The product cannot show signs of use and must be sent back in its original packaging accompanied by the invoice, labels, tags (label with part reference code) duly affixed to the product and all its accessories.
- When returning the product, you must write the reason for refusal/return on the back of the invoice to be returned, your name, CPF and the date of return must also be written.
What to do if the product arrives with a defect or damaged?
We want all the pieces you chose to arrive in perfect condition with the same care and care as when we produce them, but if you receive a defective or damaged product, please contact our Customer Service team within 30 calendar days of receipt. for us to analyze the problem item.
What is the step-by-step procedure for sending the part for exchanges or returns?
First step: You must access your VITOR ZERNINATO account through the “Login/Register” field (located in the upper right corner of the site) and login with your registered email and password.
Second step: Click on your name which is located at the top of the screen and choose the option “My Account”.
Third step: Next, you will see the option “My Orders and Returns”, in this part choose the product you want to return and click on “Return this item”.
- After carrying out this process, within 48 business hours you will be contacted by our SAC to inform the postage code for sending the returned product(s) or the product will be scheduled to be picked up free of charge (if applicable). available).
- If product collection is available, 2 attempts will be made within the 2 business days following your request. If the product is not available for collection at the time of collection, it will be canceled and shipment will only be possible through the postage authorization code.
In the case of returns, through the SAC you will be able to choose how the refund of the amount paid for the goods will be made.
- Through credits for a new purchase on the site;
- In the same payment method chosen in the purchase process.
That is, if it was paid by credit card, the reversal will be made according to the closing date of your invoice, which may be in the month of your request or in the following month. If it was paid through online debit or bank slip, the amount will be credited to the current account you indicate.
Please note that shipping costs will not be refunded.
What forms of payment does VITOR ZERBINATO accept?
VITOR ZERBINATO makes payment available through:
- Credit card;
- Bank slip
For spot payments (Debit, Pix or Bank slip) 5% discount is offered. Payments made through bank slips are subject to credit analysis. The only payment method that cannot be paid in installments is Pix, to find out how to use it, contact our sales team by clicking here.
The conditions for installments vary according to the payment method chosen:
- Credit Card Installments: It is possible to pay in up to 6 interest-free installments. The minimum installment amount must be R$ 250.00.
- Payment by Bank Slip or Cheque: The limit of installments is still 6 installments, but it is necessary to provide an entry value equivalent to the value of the installments. The minimum installment amount must be R$ 250.00.
Will I be charged extra for some orders?
Yes, orders for custom-made pieces numbered above number 48 will be charged 30% for modeling. If the delivery period is less than 30 days, a 20% increase in the value of the piece will be charged.
What care and protocols against Covid-19 is VITOR ZERBINATO taking?
Each sector of VITOR ZERBINATO is taking specific precautionary measures for its area in order to ensure that everyone is safe. Understand how each one is working:
- Sales Team: Face-to-face customer service is only happening by appointment so that everything can be sanitized before another customer arrives. Only 1 customer is allowed to enter at a time, with an interval of at least 2 hours between them. Upon entering the store, a temperature measurement is taken. The use of a mask is mandatory, as well as hand hygiene with 70% alcohol and social distancing of 1.5 meters. Even with these calls, we ask that you give preference to digital channels such as our website, WhatsApp or our contact email available at the bottom of the page.
- Production and Office Team: As there is no contact with the public, prevention measures continue to be the mandatory use of masks, cleaning of collective use phones and computers, as well as constant hand washing with 70% alcohol. Always respecting the social distance of 1.5 meters between each employee. Just like customers, all employees are temperature checked upon arrival.